Thursday 3 July 2014

Manic Panic Virgin Snow White Toner

What it claims: 

  • Colors that Rock!® Guilt-Free Glamour™
  • Cruelty-free cosmetics. Tested on celebrities not animals™
  • Manic Panic® Hair Color is made from vegan ingredients and has the added benefit of conditioning the hair. 
  • Manic Panic® Hair Color is PPD free! Ammonia-free and Peroxide-free!


Price : £9.99
Size : 4oz




My experience: I tried this product on bleached hair which had a lot of yellow tones in. I applied it onto dry hair and followed the instructions to the letter. It began to irritate my scalp a little and when it was washed out, it had left my hair feeling very dry and not pleasant at all.

Thoughts:

  • Smell's a little like bleach so not very pleasant
  • Nice consistency
  • Good coverage
  • Vegan
  • Not tested on animals
  • Reusable pot
  • Did not work with my hair
  • Shape of the pot


Would I recommend: 3/5 Yes and no. I think the price is too much for this product and other toners on the market are much cheaper and have worked better for me in the past than this one has. The smell for me is rather off putting as well. I would maybe recommend this product based on the fact it does have a good consistency and nice coverage, as well as the fact that it is not tested on animals and the pot it comes in can easily be rinsed out and reused. The shape of the pot too means you can get every last drop out.

No comments:

Post a Comment